Friday, April 8, 2011

Catching up with Simply Sassy

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I'm not huge into papercrafts (yet), mostly because it seems to require a pretty hefty money investment to buy the stamps, the die cutters, the colours and embellishments. But I love to visit stamping blogs and challenge sites and drool over the lovely things that others have created.

This is a gorgeous little presentation made by the Simply Sassy design team is a package for a single easter egg, such as a Kinder Surprise or Cadbury Creme Egg.




The tutorial for making this little lovely can be found here.




And here is another example by a different designer, Susan from The Two Pink Ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment