Friday, May 6, 2011

Catching up with Tim Holtz

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

Even the briefest glimpse at any blog or website on the topic of paper crafting and you are sure to have seen the name Tim Holtz. He has revolutionized scrap booking, stamping and papercraft with his Alterations line of products.

This week is my birthday (yay?!) and I have been blessed with the gift of a Big Shots die cutting machine which I am very excited about. I had been staying away from the die cutting/stamping area of crafting because I felt like it required a huge financial expenditure to even start, but that's what birthday presents are for, right?


The applications for making ornaments seems enormous, and I have also purchased the Carved Ornaments die, so expect lots of creations so I get my monies worth!


Anyway, this week's fabulous find is the Tim Holtz website, which is packed full of tutorial videos, hours and hours of free viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment