Friday, June 24, 2011

Catching up with Scor-Pal

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I don't have a Scor-Pal yet, but it's next on my list of tools to invest in.  When I list a project's requirements I split it into materials and tools, materials are consumables things you need to replace when they run out, the tools are items you should only ever have to buy once.

Scor-Pal is a 12" x 12" plastic tray with groove lines marked at intervals that are designed to be used with a scoring tool to give crisp scoring lines.  When I visited their website I was blown away by the huge number of projects they have listed on their website, all with free PDF tutorials.

The complete list can be found here.  Cards of all configurations, envelopes, gift bags, treat bags, CD holders, pizza boxes, you name it!  I can't wait to try these gorgeous little advent houses.




No comments:

Post a Comment