Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching up with Basic Grey Digital Papers


Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I know, I featured a digital paper store last week, but when I stumbled across Basic Grey's digital store I did a happy little whee! around my computer room.  Basic Grey!  Only one of the best paper companies out there!  Can you believe it, the entire Basic Grey paper collection, the same stuff I would go to my local craft store and spend $2.00 a sheet on, available right here in my room, 24 hours a day.

You can buy starter kits which are priced at $8.00 which includes 14 papers, 1 sets of monograms, 2 borders, 2 clips, 1 number set (1-25), 7 color rub-ons, 4 journaling tags, and 4 b/w rub-ons (these work just like digital stamps).  That is amazing value!

No comments:

Post a Comment