Friday, August 19, 2011

Catching up with Sureya

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos, cleaning the mess I have made in my room throughout the week and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.

Anime, most people either love it or hate it.  My husband and daughters are big fans, and several of the digital stamping companies carry digi's of anime styled women. Sureya has an open colouring book on Deviant Art with over 80 original anime line drawings perfect for colouring, whether it be for your kids or your cards!  All free for personal, non commercial use.

If you like anime, this is a fabulous resource.


3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea to have one day catching up! Perhaps I should try that! Have a lovely weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous image morgan, I have saved the page.
    thank you.

    greeings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the look of this one, but sometimes I'm not too keen....going to pop over with your link and see what I would like to snag, lol.
    Thanks so much, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete