Friday, September 30, 2011

Catching up with Following The Paper Trail

Welcome, I am so glad you joined me!  Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.

This week I stumbled across Laura Denison's site, Following The Paper Trail.   Laura has a few sites including a U-stream channel where she hosts and records weekly classes and a You Tube channel, and between them all there are hundreds of videos to watch, dozens of free templates and projects and tonnes of inspiration.  She is currently on the design team for Graphic 45, and her projects are some of the most unique and innovative that I have seen, especially her mini albums.

I bought some more Prismacolor pencils today, and some Bazzil Kraft card, which is lighter than the card I had used earlier in the week, so I am eager to get coloring!  I started a mini album for the puppies today, hope to link that early next week.  I am not much for scrap booking but the mini albums have captivated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment