Friday, September 23, 2011

Catching up with Friends

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.

This week the lovely Anne-Marie from  Little-Applefalls gave me the fabulous idea of giving a shout out to my followers, a great way to share the love and network some wonderfully talented people!  

Anne-Marie runs two blogs, the Little-Applefalls blog is where she shares her creative works and challenge creations, and Stretch N' Bubbles is her digital stamping site.  Pop over and say hi, she leaves me the loveliest comments even though I shamefully admit to being far too lax in reciprocating!

And I can't mention fabulous followers without saying hi to my very first, Karin who blogs her wonderful work at Karins Art Scrap.  I am often envious of Karin's talent, and she is another blogger who is very generous in her time and praise, always leaving me a little love.

And finally someone who isn't a follower but a site that is worth visiting if you haven't before, and that is Mel Stampz.  Not only is her blog chock full of incredible original ideas and free templates, but she is like the google of the stamping world, and will often list a huge array of links to projects to give you more ideas and other templates.  This is definitely one bookmark I visit frequently.

So there's my catch up for this week, I hope you have fun catching up with the sites I have linked for you :o)

1 comment:

  1. Well, shucks....goin' red, over here....haaaaa!
    I've been a follower of Mel for a long time, and have to agree with all you said....she's awesome!
    Thanks for the shout-out, and the links....blog on, my ickle mate!

    ReplyDelete