Friday, September 16, 2011

Catching up with StampARTic



Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.  I finally finished (well almost finished) re-organizing the craft room, didn't help that this two other major rooms in the house were re-arranged, re-organized, refurbished and spring cleaned!  So you have my humblest apologies for the string of posts today because I truly needed the catch up!

Today I would like to direct you to the StampARTic blog.

"Welcome to the online magazine, StampARTic, a Scandinavian magazine for card makers.
You will find everything a magazine should contain, from challenges to tutorials and articles."

I find European stampers to be amongst the most creative and innovative, especially when it comes to papercrafting three dimension objects such as gift boxes, and many of the tutorials that I find inspiring have come from European bloggers.  StampARTic magazine has a wonderful collection of tutorials, and their Walk of Fame section is a wonderful source of ideas and a great collection of eye candy.  

Grab a cup of something warm and yummy and have a browse through... and that is me officially all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment