Friday, October 7, 2011

Catching up in Mount Gambier

Welcome, I am so glad you joined me!  Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.

This weekend I am spending in a town called Mount Gambier, some five hours south of where I live.  Mount Gambier is well known in Australia for it's volcanic features, something quite rare in Australia, and the Blue Lake, which is a lake that has formed in an extinct volcano and changes colour from grey in winter to a brilliant blue in summer.  You can visit the Mount Gambier tourist centre here if you are interested.

While I am away why not pop over to visit some of my followers :o)

Merry owns two blogs that you can visit, one her personal blog and one a challenge blog.  Pop over  to Merry Made Cards and Crafts and take a cup of tea with you!  She has some gorgeous cards and creations.  Then head over to Unstampabelles Challenges, a blog especially for projects that showcase quilling, punches, stickers, die cuts, any thing paperie except stamping!

Judy owns a blog called Inkypinkydelights where she showcases her fabulous cards.  Aren't us card makers an incredibly talented bunch!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment