Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ooops!

A few days ago, whilst I was happily slicing veggies in the kitchen getting ready to make soup, I slipped and sliced the tip off my right thumb clean off.  We couldn't stop the bleeding so a trip to the emergency room was in order.  The doctor couldn't stop the bleeding with just pressure, so he had to cauterize the end with silver nitrate.  As I am right handed, this means I can't hold a pen properly, or a pair or scissors, heck I am struggling with a tooth brush!

So, I will be taking a break from crafting to give it time to heal, but as soon as I can hold a pen again I'll be back.  I'm trying to look at the bright side, this will give me more time to check in on your blogs!

6 comments:

  1. I hope it's real better soon morgan.
    And you can hold your pen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Morgan.... Bless you, I bet that hurt. Hope it heals really quickly so you can get back to crafting.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing!! Silver Nitrate hurts! Heal up quickly, I love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!
    My stomachs turning.... I can just picture it!!

    I do hope you are ok x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    (ps..I have candy up for grabs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ru feeling hun? Hope it is healing well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouchi.. I only came across your blog today via a pic of you're tim suitcase album in a google search.. you make some lovely things, i hope you're all healed soon and back crafting :)
    Happy Holidays
    Minxy

    ReplyDelete