Sunday, March 9, 2014

Life Book 2014 - Joy Of Intention

Life Book 2014 Week 8

Week 8 of Life Book 2014 is with Alena Hennessy.  Through a guided meditation, journalling and conscious language practices we are asked to come up with an affirmation that will bring what we are seeking into our lives.

As is often the case I took a completely different direction with this lesson.  Too long have I sat comfortable in the place where I nurture my artistic side.  Artists love to indulge their senses with beauty, and this includes comfortable surroundings and in my case included an excess of too much food.
This year I need to foster and feed my inner beast.  The part of me that started running.  The voice inside that knows I can run 10k and wants to push me to run further.  The part of me that is primal and physical and that has been kept quiet all these years.  My primal passion and power, my physical intensity.

Life Book 2014 The Joy of Intention

The quote that you see there on the left by Marianne Williamson was included as part of our tutorial. I listen to a motivational piece every morning before I run that includes that quote.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

No comments:

Post a Comment