Friday, February 25, 2011

Catching up with Steamed Glass

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

As I was researching how to hollow out a lightbulb I came across this amazing light bulb by Etsy seller Steamed Glass.


Everything about this delights me, the blend of organic and technical, science and magic, it's fabulous in some many ways.  It's another of those beautiful things that would just gather dust in my house, but for those of you who are inspired, the following tutorial video is a great source of knowledge and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment