Friday, March 11, 2011

Catching up with Studio Willich

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I had recently borrowed a book from the library on painting and decorating wooden spoons.  As always, when I find something new, I do an online search and what a joy it was to discover Studio Willich.

I have always had a fondness for polymer clay dolls, and a great admiration for the artists that give the clay so much character and life.  The Studio Willich site has some of the best step by step tutorial photographs that I have seen online, well worth the visit for clay and doll enthusiasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment