Friday, September 18, 2026

Winter's Nap Ornament


 

This sweet little ornament is called Winter's Nap, part of the Betz White 2020 Ornament Collection. I am not affiliated, I get no kickback for the recommendation, this is just a class that I took and enjoyed.




The bed is made from felt, with cardboard to reinforce the base. In the lesson they recommend pure wool felt, but I have used synthetic for this project and it was fine. 




This ornament is not intended to hang, instead there is a peg underneath that can be used to clip it to the branches of your tree.




This is the original ornament by Betz White, which I am sharing so that you can see what she teaches in the class. I chose not to make the patchwork quilt, it felt too fussy and I had some quilting fabric with the perfect motif.

If this looks like something you would enjoy I recommend getting the ornament all access pass, for less than the cost of one ornament tutorial you get 23!


No comments:

Post a Comment