Friday, February 10, 2012

Pretty In Pink Card

Pretty In Pink

Card Positioning Systems is celebrating their 5th Anniversary by releasing a sketch a day for 15 days.

This card is my interpretation of the day eleven sketch.



Finally, a sketch that came together painlessly!  I knew the instant I saw this sketch what elements I was going to use, and the longest part of the whole card was making the skirt.

The background paper is from the Sweet Nothings collection by Kaisercraft.  The dress form is cut using the Sewing Room die by Tim Holtz from a scrap of cream toned paper on chipboard.  The tickets are by Tim Holtz also, and the crochet skirt is by me. 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeks, love the dress form and fab design! Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for playing along with us at CPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to crotchet the skirt for a card! Wonderful!

    Thanks for the inspiration, I like that card a lot: not only the skirt, but also the colours, papers and details you added.

    ReplyDelete