Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crackers!

Christmas Crackers 


This is the last Christmas Crafting! challenge before Christmas and things in my personal life have been so chaotic and dramatic that when Arline offered me a free pass for this month I almost took it.  But then I stopped and thought, it's a rare few who don't go through chaos and drama at this time of the year.  So I set my mind to coming up with a project that was quick and easy, something we all need as the days count down.


Christmas Cracker


These sweet little crackers come from SVG Cuts, as part of their Gingerbread Chalet collection. 

They take no time at all to cut with the cutting machine and assembly is as simple as gluing the long ends together and then gathering up the ends with ribbon.  I reckon it took almost four times as long to take the photos of the crackers as it did to make them!

The paper collection I have used here is Mint Twist by Kaisercraft.

If you have a moment this holiday season where you feel like everything is falling down around you and you maybe, just maybe, be going a little bit crackers,  I hope that you can take a deep breath and remember that some how, some day it will all be ok.

Edited on 4th December to add:

Arline just emailed and said that Blogger is being difficult and she hasn't been able to upload the new challenge yet (and here I could have had a few more days up my sleeve LOL).  She is working on it and will have it up as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment