Friday, March 4, 2011

Catching up with Wee Folk Art

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

These are so adorable that at some point I am sure I will want to make some as Christmas gifts, but alas in our house a shoe is about as designer as our doorstops get!



The pattern for the cat can be found here at the Wee Folk Art blog.


The pattern for the owl can be found here.

The entire Wee Folk Art website is worth grabbing a cuppa and settling in for a visit, a huge range of free patterns with a special focus on gnomes.  Love gnomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment