Friday, July 29, 2011

Catching up with Agnes The Red


Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

All this week I had been doing searches for matchbox ornaments, to see what other people had dreamed up and get a little inspiration. I noticed that a few people called them matchbox shrines, and when I searched for those, I found Agnes The Red Tutorials.

The author has over a dozen step by step tutorials on a number of different techniques related to stamping and altered art, but the matchbox shrine tutorial is absolutely fantastic, with 46 step by step colour photos to walk you through her creation process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment