Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Robots In Love

Robots In Love


Technique:  Papercraft

Materials:
patterned paper
coloured card
adhesive
gold spray paint

Tools:
Spellbinders Sprockets die
Sizzix Big Shot
cutting board, tools etc

My son's eleventh birthday is coming up this week and what boy that age doesn't like robots?  He's at a magical age, still young enough to be beautifully innocent and joyful, still young enough to cuddle and hold down for tickles, but smart enough to engage in an intelligent conversation.  

It's funny a week or so ago I was going through my paper stash and I found the orange and rust coloured papers and thought to myself, I am never going to use those...  proof that you should never, ever throw anything away! :o)

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful papers you have use for the robot morgan.
    it's looking great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete