Friday, August 5, 2011

Catching up with Juno and Dax

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials.

This week I have found myself terribly behind, because always behind me, following me everywhere are my two new puppies!  Juno and Dax are 8 week old Mastiff puppies that joined our household earlier this week.  Did you know that on average a puppy needs to puddle about 20 times a day?  Times that by two and you have a fairly good idea of what I have been doing all week!


This is Juno, she is a bit bigger than her sister, and considerably lazier!  See the slippers behind her, that explains the guilty look on her face, both pairs are mine!  I must have tasty feet.



This is Dax, the smaller of the terrible twosome.  She is a little more inquisitive, a lot more active and by far the sookier of the pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment