Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching up with Alan Dart

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.



Alan Dart

I'm not a knitter, I grapple with the needles, I struggle with the tension, and by far I prefer to crochet, but Alan Dart's patterns tempt me so!

These little fairies are so cute! You can download the free PDF file from the official website.

While you are there browse through the other fabulous patterns he has to offer. I have purchased from his site and the delivery is immediate, the patterns easy to read and very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment