Friday, January 28, 2011

Catching up with Grace is Overrated

Once a week I spend the day playing catch up, adding the finishing touches to any projects not quite yet done, taking photos and browsing the net for inspiration, and as always, looking for free patterns and interesting tutorials. To stick to my commitment to posting daily, I'll share with you something that I thought was a fabulous find.

I find it kind of funny that scrap booking is such a huge crafting industry, when in many ways it really is just a combination of journal writing and decoupage.  So today I explored creativity of a different kind, journaling.  I found these fabulous, fabulous pages by Christie at Grace is Overrated.
.



The pages come either in black and white ready for you to colour, or pre-coloured, and of course full of journaling prompts and topics.   With 39 different pages, and growing, this is a fabulous resource for young and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment